SBI SO 2019 Recruitment Notification
SBI SO RECRUITMENT 2019 OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR & CONTRACTUAL BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12
State Bank of India: State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website
SBI SO 2019 Online Registration Process:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- The Process of registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
SBI SO 2019 Selection Process:
- Shortlisting & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview & is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification & Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail or will be uploaded on the Bank’s websites (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s websites https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
|Commencement of online registration of application||09/01/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||30/01/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||30/01/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||14/02/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||09/01/2019 to 30/01/2019|
SBI SO 2019 Post/Grade Wise Details: Regular/
Regular/Contractual of SBI SO Recruitment 2019
|Name of Post||Total
|1||Deputy Manager (Statistician)||2||MMGS-II||Regular|
|2||Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||3||MMGS-III||Regular|
|3||Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/
International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking
|4||Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst)||2|
|5||Manager (Online Ful�lment/ Integration & Journeys/ SuperstoreFulfilment)||3|
|6||Manager (Digital Marketing) – Agriculture/ International Banking/Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking||4|
|7||Head (Legal) #||1||Contractual*|
|10||Executive (Credit Monitoring) ^||0||Contractual**|
|11||Head (Product, Investment & Research) $$||1||Contractual***|
SBI SO 2019 Category Wise Vacancy:
|Grade||Regular/Contractual||SBI SO 2019 Category Wise Vacancy|
SBI SO Selection Process 2019:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview for all the posts. Additionally, the selection process will include CTC negotiations for posts Sr.7 to Sr.11 (Para A). Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, the adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in an interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
Marks In Pre Examination
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Sr.No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 1 hour|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three exams and those whose rank sufficiently high will be merit listed for the Main Examination. The number of candidates to be shortlisted from the Preliminary Examination for the Main Examination will be 20 times (approx.) the number of vacancies in each category.
Marks In Main Examination
Main Examination, consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks, will be conducted online.
|Sr.No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability& Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 minutes|
Each Test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
SBI SO 2019 Application Fee:
|1.||SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General and OBC||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI SO Salary:
|Post||SBI SO Salary||Annual Income|
|Statistician||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950||Rs 15.09 Lakh|
|Posts under Para A, Sr.2 to Sr.6||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490||Rs 18.00 Lakh|
|Head (Legal)||CTC range Rs 47-52 lakhs|
|DGM (NCLT)||CTC range Rs 35-47 lakhs|
|Executive (Credit Monitoring)||DGM (Law)Negotiable. Other than CTC, no other perks.|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)||Negotiable, Other than CTC, other perks as per relative terms & conditions|
How To Apply: Some Important Guidelines
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advice etc. by email.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through
the link available on SBI website or Click Here to Apply Online.
- Mode Of Payment: Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online
the application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo
|SBI SO 2019 Apply Online|
|SBI SO 2019 notification PDF|
|SBI SO 2019 Admit Card – Update will be available later|
|SBI SO 2019 Result – Update will be Available later|