The Indian navy has announced a notification for the Post of STEWARDS, CHEFS AND HYGIENISTSfor Sailor Matric Recruit(MR) – Apr 2020 Batch. Invited from the unmarried male candidate about 400 posts for these jobs. Those candidates who were interested in Indian navy can read How to Apply For Indian Navy Sailor (MR) Online Form and apply online till 1st Aug 2019.
Applying Process are as follows –
- Go to Official Website or Click Here
- Click on Apply online
- Click registration for new candidates
- else click login who were already registered.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver of examination fee
- Candidates who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Candidates who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be canceled.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fee of Rs 60 + GST. // This facility is entirely optional. How to Apply For Indian Navy Sailor (MR) Online Form
- In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy)
through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.