IFS 2018 Main Exam Result
Based on the results of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2018 held by Union Public Service Commission in December 2018 followed by Personality Test held from 28.01.2019 to 01.02.2019, the following is the list, in order of merit of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to posts in Indian Forest Service.
2. The number of candidates recommended for appointment under different categories is as under:
PwBD-2 & 01
PwBD-2 & 01
* 01 Vacancy under General Vacancy has not been filled on account of non-availability of suitable PwBD-1 candidate against current year’s vacancy reserved for PwBD-1.
3. Appointment to the service will be made by the Government according to the number of vacancies available and fulfilling of other criteria. The number of vacancies intimated by the Government is as under:
4. The candidature of 12 recommended candidates with the following Roll Numbers is provisional:
5. The offer of appointment to the candidates whose result has been kept provisional will not be issued till the Commission verifies the original documents awaited from such candidates. The provisionality of these candidates will remain valid only for a period of three months from the date of declaration of final result. In case the candidate fails to submit the requisite documents as required by the Commission within this period, their candidature will be canceled and no further correspondence would be entertained in this regard.