Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) is a nationwide UPSC exam conducted bu Union Public Service Commissions to recruit candidates for the undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur. This programme was started in 1927 and is one of the oldest in India.
- Educational Qualification :
• 10+2 Passed in Physics and Mathematics
• 10+2 in Physics and Mathematics, Appearing Candidates are also eligible
• Graduation with Math subjects candidates can also appear for this Exam.
- Age:Minimum 17 Yrs to Maximum 21 Yrs of Age ( No Age Relaxation)
• A candidate must be a citizen of India
- Examination Process : Consists of Two stages
• Written Exam
- Website : www.upscgov.in