SSC CGL Application Form 2018 – Application Process – Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization works under Government of India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examinations to recruit the various posts of Ministries, Departments, and subordinate offices for Grade B and C categories post. This is one of the most important exams for the students and a number of candidates apply for SSC CGL. The popularity of exam can be known from the fact data of 2016 where 35 lakhs aspirants applied for the Exam. The candidates get panic during the period of Online Registration. But be prepared for the coming days if you are interested in competing for the exams of SSC. SSC CGL Application Form 2018 – Application Process – Apply Online
It has been announced that date of SSC CGL 2018 online Registration will come out in the mid of February and it will be last until mid of March. However, you are surrounded with so many questions in your mind about the exams. Prepare yourself for the coming date of registration so that you can apply for the exam without consuming so much time and in the relaxed mood. There are few steps which are going to help you in submitting the SSC CGL online form.
How to Apply SSC CGL 2018 – Click Here to Apply Online
Steps to Submit the Online Form of SSC CGL 2018
Many people get confused while submitting the Online SSC CGL 2018 form. Now we are going to let you know about the process of online submission step by step to make the thing easier for the applicants. Follow the step:
1. Firstly open the official website of SSC, i.e., http://ssc.nic.in. Always remember that the SSC CGL 2018 online forms will be submitted only on their official websites. This is also advised that use the first described website to submit the form. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
The filling of online application contains two parts:
- Part I Registration
- Part II Registration
2. Find the link to the website with the name as “Part-1 Registration”. This link is embedded in the “Examination” Link and as you hover the mouse on it, it will show the Part-1 Registration, now click on this link.
3. Submit basic details like Name, Parentage, Address, Center of Exam, Category, religion in Part-1 Registration. The details can easily be filled by following On-Screen Instructions. Post-Preference is also to be filled in this Part. Be careful in choosing the Preference of Posts. Postcodes are given in the Application form also.
4. After filling all the basic details just press I Agree on the button but after checking all the details submitted by you are correct and you don’t want to make any further changes/modification. SSC CGL Application Form 2018 – Application Process – Apply Online
5. The system will generate the page with your Registration No. Either Note down this Registration No or take its Print Out, as this Registration No is must for completing the Part-2 Registration.
6. Part-2 Registration involves 2 steps which include Making the Payment of Application Fees and Uploading the Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
7. Part-2 Registration needs “Registration No” and Date of Birth at the specified fields and clicks on this submit button.
8. Now the step is to do the payment either online or offline payments. There are certain things which are to be kept in mind at the time of payment. There are two methods from which you can do the payments:
- 1. If you choose offline payment, then the system will generate a Challan form, that should be printed and taken to the nearby SBI Branch for Payment of application fees and note Down the Transaction no. given by the Bank and continues with Part-II registration.
- 2. However, if you choose to make payment through Online mode viz. Credit Cards/Debit card/ Net Banking etc., then you can directly proceed for Part-II registration after completing the Part-1 Registration.
- 3 At last upload, the Scanned copy of your Photograph and Signature, as Registration is incomplete without this step. We have already mentioned the Size and Dimensions of Scanned Documents.
Important Things to remember
- 4 If you choose to pay the Application Fee by Cash, then you should retain the Receipt of Challan form, till the completion of the selection process, as you may be asked anytime to produce it.
- 5 After the completion of Part-II Registration, you may receive Emails from SSC that contains Registration No and Acknowledgement, you must retain these email, in case any discrepancy arises with your candidature.
- 6 In case you submitted, more than one online application form, only the Last application form, successfully submitted by you, will be accepted.
- 7 Remember, Registration No is as important as the Exam itself, so keep it safe, as, without registration no., you cannot download the Admission Card / Admit card, and thereby cannot appear for the exam.
- 8 Changes/Additions/Modification of any types is not allowed, once you submit the application form. So be very careful, while submitting the application form.
- 9 Applicants are advised to apply early and not to wait for the Last days, as there might be several associated issues, during the closing dates of application.
Instruction before applying SSC CGL 2018 Exam
Photograph and signature
The online form is incomplete without the Scanned photograph and Signature. The size of the Photograph should be greater than 4 Kb and less than 12 Kb. Resolution, should be 100 by 120 pixels. The Signature size should be greater than 1 Kb and less than 12 Kb. Resolution, should be 140 by 60 pixels. Both the Signature and Photograph should be in JPG format.
A proper active Email Id is required because the ID is going to give you the notification of SSC till your selection of 2018. SSC may send the Registration Details, Acknowledgement, Venue containing the Exam Date and Time and various other communications from time to time. So, keep the Email ID regularly and check it regularly for any email communications from SSC.
Applicants must be so careful at the time of applying for CGL 2018. The candidates are advised to keep all the documents safely and ready. Carefully fill the form with correct information like Marks Obtained, Maximum Marks, Year of Passing the exam, Subject/Stream etc.
Follow the link here or open the official website – http://ssc.nic.in/ to apply online.
This is the thing about the documents but the most important thing to know is about SSC official websites to submit the online application forms. There are websites where you can submit your forms for CGL exams.
After completing registration you all need to focus on your SSC CGL 2018 exams preparations and for that, you need some good SSC CGL Books which will help you crack the exam. You also need to aware of the SSC CGL 2018 syllabus because it will help you in planning about SSC CGL 2018 and you can make your timetable accordingly.
Also, it is recommended that you need to keep updated with official SSC website for the SSC CGL 2018 Admit card because it will be the one important key to having you in the exam room.