UPSC Apply Online 2017 – UPSC Online Application Form 2017
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
|The official notification will out on||22nd February 2017|
|Final date for submitting the application form||17th March 2017|
|The Civil Services Exam 2017(Pre)||18th June 2017|
|Date of main examination||28th October 2017|
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 29th January 2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- The application form for IAS exam 2017 had started from 22nd February 2017 and ended on 17th March 2017. The applicants have to apply online from the official website. The applications will be accepted only through online mode, any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application procedure of Civil services examination is divided into 2 parts- Part I & Part II. To confirm the candidature, the applicants must have complete both the parts of application procedure successfully.
IAS Application Form- Civil Services Examination
The applicants need to visit the official website or click here to fill the application form. They are advised to check all the eligibility criteria before they start application procedure.
Application fee details
The applicants will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee (SC/ST/PH/Female applicants are exempted from application fee). The application fee can be paid in online or offline mode.
- Online mode– In online mode fee can be paid through net banking of SBI/State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Offline mode– In offline mode fee can be paid in cash at any branch of SBI. For offline mode the applicants will have to take the print out of system generated challan during Part I registration.
How to fill IAS Application Form?
- Click here to apply online directly or open the official website of UPSC and search a link for “Application Form”.
- Once you click on the link given above, a page will be opened consisting of 2 stages registration- part I & Part II.
- You need to click on Part I registration & fill all the details as required in the application form.
- Once all the details are entered, you have to click on submit. On submission, a registration ID will be generated.
- Now the applicants will have to proceed with Part II registration by using registration ID generated during Part I registration.
- Here you have to choose the examination you want to appear for.
- Now upload the scanned images of your photograph & signature in the specified format.
- Also, pay the application fee as mentioned in the website.
- On successful completion of the application fee, the registration process will be completed.
- The applicants can take down the print out of their online submitted application forms for future reference.
UPSC Apply Online 2017 – UPSC Online Application Form 2017, UPSC Apply Online 2017 – UPSC Online Application Form 2017, UPSC Apply Online 2017 – UPSC Online Application Form 2017, UPSC Apply Online 2017 – UPSC Online Application Form 2017